MAX WEIGHT: 16lbs
DJI Ronin Features
- 3-AXIS STABILIZED HANDHELD GIMBAL SYSTEM: Developed for the filmmaking professional, the DJI Ronin marks a generational leap in camera stabilization technology. Its custom sensors, powerful motors andadvanced algorithms put world-class precision in your hands.
- SAVE TIME ON SET: Once your camera is configured, the Ronin can be ready to shoot in as little as 5 minutes, saving time and increasing efficiency on set. The built-in ATS (Auto Tune Stability) technology intelligently tunes Ronin to your camera rig at the touch of a button.
- SMOOTHTRACK CONTROL: Transform tilt and pan movements on the Ronin into smooth and stabilized camera angle changes.
- 3 OPERATION MODES: 3 different modes of operation allow the Ronin to be used in different scenarios, all of which can be entered without changing settings on the Ronin Assistant app or a 2nd operator remote. SmoothTrack functionality remains in allthree modes.
- Upright Mode: Flip the gimbal over to bring the camera closer to eye level for a higher perspective without straining to lift it. Use this mode when sticking the Ronin out of a car's sunroof or when trying to shoot over a crowd of people.
- Underslung Mode: The default gimbal operation is the Underslung mode. The camera can be comfortably held low to the ground, at chest level or anywhere in between. This mode is also used when the Ronin is suspended from a camera jib or crane.
- Briefcase Mode: When a slimmer gimbal profile is needed, i.e. when moving through doorways or narrow paths, Briefcase mode is ideal. It allows the gimbal to be held to the side and close to the legs, much like a briefcase.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE, HIGH BUILD QUALITY: Made from precision machined aircraft-grade aluminum, the Ronin offers the durability to withstand rugged use on set and meets the high demand for reliability. No loose cables or zip ties give it a clean, professional appearance.
- MOBILE BLUETOOTH ASSISTANT SOFTWARE: The feature-rich iOS DJI Assistant software allows easy setup of all system configurations. The PC Assistant also provides control of all the Ronin's functionalities in addition to firmware upgrades for future features.
Get this in our Camera Stabilizer Bundle
How to Schedule the Weekend
Sunday is only not a paid rental day if you wish to return Sunday and cannot (because we are closed). In that case, you will return first thing Monday morning.
To schedule to return Monday morning without getting charged for Sunday: Set the return for Saturday at 1pm. During checkout, write in the notes that you will be returning Monday morning. Please be sure to return Monday at 8am.
Equipment can be picked up at 4pm the day before the rental period. Returns can happen between 8-10am the day following the rental period (Except Mondays. Reference Weekend Rentals above). Renters will be given a minimum of a $10 late fee or 20% of the day rate charged. Whichever is greater.
Orders made during our closed hours will not be processed until the next morning that we are open and therefore will allow for some discrepancies.
We share our inventory between our Orem and Salt Lake City store and do our best to have equipment in the location that you wish to pick up. Consequently, last minute orders cannot be guaranteed to be all in one location as we are not given time to prep.
Credit Card on File in Case of Damage
A Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card may be kept on file. This agreement authorizes Red Finch Rental to use the card on file for any loss or damage to the equipment rented. A valid state issued ID is required.
Insurance is Not Provided
The renter of equipment accepts full liability for any loss or cost of repair. Insurance coverage is the responsibility of the renter. To purchase insurance, contact a provider like athosinsurance.com.
All rental equipment is checked by our staff to ensure proper working conditions prior to leaving the premises. Red Finch Rental must be notified immediately in the case of equipment difficulties at 801-360-3855. Failure to do so may result in full rental charge. Red Finch Rental assumes no liability for equipment failure and/or availability. The renter is responsible for the proper care and operation of the equipment as well as the return of all included accessories.
A $50 cleaning fee will be charged for equipment that is returned dirty.
If excessive cleaning is required, additional fees may be assessed to the discretion of Red Finch Rental Employees. Please do not remove filters from lenses. They are there for your protection.
If a rental is under $100 and is cancelled up to a week before the pick-up date is scheduled there will be no penalty and a full refund if necessary. However, if the rental is over $100 and cancelled up to a week before the pick-up, the renter will be required to pay 10% of the original payment.
Any rentals cancelled within the week before pick-up will be required to pay 20% of the original payment or receive store credit in place of a refund.
Cancellation of any multi-week rentals within the week before pick-up will either be charged 20% of the original payment or can have Red Finch Rental keep their full payment as in-store credit to be used at a later date.
If the rental equipment has been picked up, cancellations or early returns will not result in a refund of money or any discounts.