Aputure LS 1200d Pro LED Light
- 5600K Color Temperature, 95 CRI/TLCI
- 15, 30, and 45° Reflectors Included
- Wireless DMX, Bluetooth Control
- 4 Dimming Modes, Comparable to 1600W HMI
- 8 Lighting Effects, AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
The LS 1200d Pro LED Light from Aputure is a powerful COB LED fixture with expansive power, control options, and output comparable to a 1600W HMI. The precision fixture has a solid 5600K color temperature with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 95 that is great for location shooting outdoors, or in areas dominated by other daylight-balanced fixtures such as HMIs. Besides power, control is a driving force in the design of the 1200d Pro. The light supports multiple wireless control methods, including the Sidus Link mobile app and the built-in wireless DMX control. The 1200d Pro is also compatible with LumenRadio CRMX, Art-net, and sACN via an etherCON connector. It also has 5-pin DMX512 connectivity for seamlessly integrating into any professional DMX interface.
It has four dimming curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, and S-Curve, to ensure accuracy regardless of your chosen brightness level. While you can make adjustments locally on the fixture, you can also make them wirelessly from a distance, and this is very useful when the light is mounted overhead or in hard-to-reach places.
The light is ready for worldwide use via its universal power supply. It also has two 48V/15A 3-pin XLR DC inputs supporting half or full power via various compatible battery options.
The 1200d Pro is weatherproof (dust and water resistant) and built to withstand any shooting environment. When it comes to features Aputure has left no stone unturned with the inclusion of special effects such as paparazzi, fireworks, lightning, faulty bulb, TV, pulsing, strobe, and explosion. Aputure has also generously provided a case for the included hyper reflector as well as a rolling case for storage and transport.
- 83,100 Lux @ 9.8' with Hyper Reflector (Narrow)
- 22,400 Lux @ 9.8' with Hyper Reflector (Medium)
- 13,010 Lux @ 9.8' with Hyper Reflector (Wide)
- 1200W Daylight Bowens mount point source LED
- 5600K Daylight CCT
- Optimized output with 3 Hyper Reflectors: Narrow (15°), Medium (30°), Wide (45°)
- CRI and TLCI ≥95, CQS≥96
- Weather Resistant: dust and water resistant
- Stepless Brightness Control: 0.1-100%
- Frequency selection to reduce flicker
- Lead-Follow Mode for quick workflow
- Fan Modes: smart/medium/high/silent
- Multiple Control Methods: SidusLink Bluetooth App Control, LumenRadioCRMX, Art-net and sACNvia etherCON, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
- Supports dual 48V/15A DC inputs (3-pin XLR), including battery power stations and block batteries
- Half power output with one 48V/15A power source
- Full power output with two 48V/15A power sources
- Junior Pin (1-1/8")
- Separate control box for a lighter lamp head
- Weatherproof 24.6' head cable
- Locking Neutrik 19.7' power cord
- Dual lightning clamp quick release plates
- Curved, Disk-Brake Yoke with 360°Rotation
- Utilizes universal Bowens mount standard
- Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- Lighting FX: Paparazzi, fireworks, lightning, faulty bulb, TV, pulsing, strobe, and explosion
- Includes rolling case and reflector carrying case
Saturday/Sunday are only not paid rental days if you wish to return Saturday/Sunday and cannot (because we are closed). In that case, you will return first thing Monday morning.
To schedule to return Monday morning without getting charged for Saturday/Sunday: Set the return for Friday at 5:30pm. (If you are unable to select a return time of 5:30pm, the equipment is unavailable for weekend rental). During checkout, write in the notes that you will be returning Monday morning. Please be sure to return Monday at 8am.
Equipment can be picked up between 4pm and 6pm the day before the rental period if the item(s) are available. Please write in the notes during checkout that you would like early pickup.
Returns can happen between 8-10am the day following the rental period (Except Mondays. Reference Weekend Rentals above). Renters will be given a minimum of a $10 late fee or 20% of the day rate charged. Whichever is greater.
Orders made during our closed hours will not be processed until the next morning that we are open and therefore will allow for some discrepancies.
We share our inventory between our Orem and Salt Lake City store and do our best to have equipment in the location that you wish to pick up. Consequently, last minute orders cannot be guaranteed to be all in one location as we are not given time to prep.
Credit Card on File in Case of Damage
A Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card may be kept on file. This agreement authorizes Red Finch Rental to use the card on file for any loss or damage to the equipment rented. A valid state issued ID is required.
Insurance is Not Provided
The renter of equipment accepts full liability for any loss or cost of repair. Renters are required to provide proof of insurance naming Red Finch Rental as addition insured and loss payee. To purchase insurance, contact a provider like athosinsurance.com.
All rental equipment is checked by our staff to ensure proper working conditions prior to leaving the premises. Red Finch Rental must be notified immediately in the case of equipment difficulties at 801-360-3855. Failure to do so may result in full rental charge. Red Finch Rental assumes no liability for equipment failure and/or availability. The renter is responsible for the proper care and operation of the equipment as well as the return of all included accessories.
A $50 cleaning fee will be charged for equipment that is returned dirty.
If excessive cleaning is required, additional fees may be assessed to the discretion of Red Finch Rental Employees. Please do not remove filters from lenses. They are there for your protection.
If a rental is under $100 and is cancelled up to a week before the pick-up date is scheduled there will be no penalty and a full refund if necessary. However, if the rental is over $100 and cancelled up to a week before the pick-up, the renter will be required to pay 10% of the original payment.
Any rentals cancelled within the week before pick-up will be required to pay 20% of the original payment or receive store credit in place of a refund.
Cancellation of any multi-week rentals within the week before pick-up will either be charged 20% of the original payment or can have Red Finch Rental keep their full payment as in-store credit to be used at a later date.
If the rental equipment has been picked up, cancellations or early returns will not result in a refund of money or any discounts.