DJI Ronin RS3 Pro Gimbal Kit
- Lightweight Design with 10 lb Payload
- Combo Includes Phone Holder, Focus Motor
- Multiple Camera Control Cables
- Advanced 1.8" OLED Touchscreen
- Instant Mode Switching, Auto-Lock Axes
- Includes Wireless Transmitter
- Wireless Shutter Control, SuperSmooth
- Fine-Tuning Knob on Tilt Axis
- ActiveTrack Pro, DJI SDK Support
- Carbon Fiber Body Weighs Only 3.3 lb
More Power, Smaller Gimbal
Quick Release Plates
Automated Axis Locks
Wireless Shutter Control
- With a newly added fine-tuning knob on the tilt axis, the camera can slide forward or backward with millimeter-grade precision adjustments to achieve accurate balancing more easily when changing the lens.
- With Teflon-coated components for lower friction resistance, RS 3 Pro can be balanced more smoothly, even when mounting heavy cameras.
- By simply sliding the new gimbal mode switch, you can alternate between Pan follow, Pan and Tilt follow, and FPV modes. The FPV mode selection is also customizable to 3D Roll 360, Portrait, or Custom, allowing you to adjust your equipment and get started as fast as possible.
- Rotating the front dial allows you to control zoom or focus. It can also be customized to control the camera's shutter, aperture, ISO, or gimbal movements, making it exceptionally convenient for single-handed operation.
Third-Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm
Get SuperSmooth Results
Large 1.8" OLED Touchscreen
Carbon Fiber Construction
Wireless Camera Control
Enhanced Battery and Fast Charging
Extensive Ports and Accessories
DJI RS SDK
Saturday/Sunday are only not paid rental days if you wish to return Saturday/Sunday and cannot (because we are closed). In that case, you will return first thing Monday morning.
To schedule to return Monday morning without getting charged for Saturday/Sunday: Set the return for Friday at 5:30pm. (If you are unable to select a return time of 5:30pm, the equipment is unavailable for weekend rental). During checkout, write in the notes that you will be returning Monday morning. Please be sure to return Monday at 8am.
Equipment can be picked up between 4pm and 6pm the day before the rental period if the item(s) are available. Please write in the notes during checkout that you would like early pickup.
Returns can happen between 8-10am the day following the rental period (Except Mondays. Reference Weekend Rentals above). Renters will be given a minimum of a $10 late fee or 20% of the day rate charged. Whichever is greater.
Orders made during our closed hours will not be processed until the next morning that we are open and therefore will allow for some discrepancies.
We share our inventory between our Orem and Salt Lake City store and do our best to have equipment in the location that you wish to pick up. Consequently, last minute orders cannot be guaranteed to be all in one location as we are not given time to prep.
Credit Card on File in Case of Damage
A Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card may be kept on file. This agreement authorizes Red Finch Rental to use the card on file for any loss or damage to the equipment rented. A valid state issued ID is required.
Insurance is Not Provided
The renter of equipment accepts full liability for any loss or cost of repair. Renters are required to provide proof of insurance naming Red Finch Rental as addition insured and loss payee. To purchase insurance, contact a provider like athosinsurance.com.
All rental equipment is checked by our staff to ensure proper working conditions prior to leaving the premises. Red Finch Rental must be notified immediately in the case of equipment difficulties at 801-360-3855. Failure to do so may result in full rental charge. Red Finch Rental assumes no liability for equipment failure and/or availability. The renter is responsible for the proper care and operation of the equipment as well as the return of all included accessories.
A $50 cleaning fee will be charged for equipment that is returned dirty.
If excessive cleaning is required, additional fees may be assessed to the discretion of Red Finch Rental Employees. Please do not remove filters from lenses. They are there for your protection.
If a rental is under $100 and is cancelled up to a week before the pick-up date is scheduled there will be no penalty and a full refund if necessary. However, if the rental is over $100 and cancelled up to a week before the pick-up, the renter will be required to pay 10% of the original payment.
Any rentals cancelled within the week before pick-up will be required to pay 20% of the original payment or receive store credit in place of a refund.
Cancellation of any multi-week rentals within the week before pick-up will either be charged 20% of the original payment or can have Red Finch Rental keep their full payment as in-store credit to be used at a later date.
If the rental equipment has been picked up, cancellations or early returns will not result in a refund of money or any discounts.