Sony a7R IV Camera Kit
- 1x Sony a7R IV
- 3x NP-FZ100 Batteries
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Sigma MC-11 EF to E Mount Adapter
- 2x 80GB CFExpress Type A Cards
- 1x CFExpress Type A Reader
- Stunning resolution: world’s first 61MP full-frame 35mm back-illuminated Exmore R CMOS Image Sensor. The product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie
- High speed: up to 10Fps continuous shooting at 61MP with AE/AF tracking; 26. 2MP in APS-C crop mode
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus: 567 Phase detection AF points and 425 contrast AF points to cover more area
- Advanced subject recognition: real-time tracking and real-time eye AF for humans, animals and movies
- Accurate color reproduction: 15-stop dynamic Range at low sensitivities for greater Color accuracy
- Incredible detail: see fine details with area specific noise reduction from Sony BIONZ x processor
- 4K video: full pixel readout without binning in super 35mm mode; S log and HLG recording features
- Electronic viewfinder: compact cameras with a high resolution 5. 76 million dot UXGA OLED true-finder
- Specs: 14-bit raw output, is 50-102400, wireless PC remote function, max 5GHz Wi-Fi, FTP transfer
- In the box: Power cord, battery, cable Protector, Charger, strap, body/shoe Caps, eyecup, USB cable
Saturday/Sunday are only not paid rental days if you wish to return Saturday/Sunday and cannot (because we are closed). In that case, you will return first thing Monday morning.
To schedule to return Monday morning without getting charged for Saturday/Sunday: Set the return for Friday at 5:30pm. (If you are unable to select a return time of 5:30pm, the equipment is unavailable for weekend rental). During checkout, write in the notes that you will be returning Monday morning. Please be sure to return Monday at 8am.
Equipment can be picked up between 4pm and 6pm the day before the rental period if the item(s) are available. Please write in the notes during checkout that you would like early pickup.
Returns can happen between 8-10am the day following the rental period (Except Mondays. Reference Weekend Rentals above). Renters will be given a minimum of a $10 late fee or 20% of the day rate charged. Whichever is greater.
Orders made during our closed hours will not be processed until the next morning that we are open and therefore will allow for some discrepancies.
We share our inventory between our Orem and Salt Lake City store and do our best to have equipment in the location that you wish to pick up. Consequently, last minute orders cannot be guaranteed to be all in one location as we are not given time to prep.
Credit Card on File in Case of Damage
A Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card may be kept on file. This agreement authorizes Red Finch Rental to use the card on file for any loss or damage to the equipment rented. A valid state issued ID is required.
Insurance is Not Provided
The renter of equipment accepts full liability for any loss or cost of repair. Renters are required to provide proof of insurance naming Red Finch Rental as addition insured and loss payee. To purchase insurance, contact a provider like athosinsurance.com.
All rental equipment is checked by our staff to ensure proper working conditions prior to leaving the premises. Red Finch Rental must be notified immediately in the case of equipment difficulties at 801-360-3855. Failure to do so may result in full rental charge. Red Finch Rental assumes no liability for equipment failure and/or availability. The renter is responsible for the proper care and operation of the equipment as well as the return of all included accessories.
A $50 cleaning fee will be charged for equipment that is returned dirty.
If excessive cleaning is required, additional fees may be assessed to the discretion of Red Finch Rental Employees. Please do not remove filters from lenses. They are there for your protection.
If a rental is under $100 and is cancelled up to a week before the pick-up date is scheduled there will be no penalty and a full refund if necessary. However, if the rental is over $100 and cancelled up to a week before the pick-up, the renter will be required to pay 10% of the original payment.
Any rentals cancelled within the week before pick-up will be required to pay 20% of the original payment or receive store credit in place of a refund.
Cancellation of any multi-week rentals within the week before pick-up will either be charged 20% of the original payment or can have Red Finch Rental keep their full payment as in-store credit to be used at a later date.
If the rental equipment has been picked up, cancellations or early returns will not result in a refund of money or any discounts.