Aputure LS 600d Pro Kit
- For Studio & Film/TV Production
- Output: 98,500 Lux at 3.3' w/ Reflector
- 5600K CCT
- AC or Battery Power
- Onboard, Wireless, DMX & App Control
- Art-Net & LumenRadio
- CRI 96 | TLCI 96 | CQS 94 | SSI 72
- Active Cooling, Weather-Resistant Design
- Bowens S Accessory Mount
- Includes Remote, Reflector & Rolling Bag
he LS 600d Pro Daylight LED Monolight from Aputure is a powerful COB LED fixture with expansive power, control options, and output comparable to a 1200W HMI, augmented by its 55° Hyper Reflector. The precision fixture has a solid 5600K color temperature with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 96 that is great for location shooting outdoors, or in areas dominated by other daylight-balanced fixtures such as HMIs. Besides power, control is a driving force in the design of the 600d Pro. The light also has a myriad of wireless control methods, such as the included 2.4 GHz remote, the Sidus Link mobile app, and the built-in wireless DMX control. It has four dimming curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, and S-Curve, to ensure accuracy regardless of your chosen brightness level. While you can make adjustments locally on the fixture, you can also make them wirelessly at a distance up to 328' via these methods - a real attribute for lights mounted overhead or in hard to reach places.
Powering the light has options too. The light is ready for worldwide use via its 100 to 240V power supply but thanks to its dual battery plate it can be powered by two 14.4V, 26V, or 28.8V batteries. The control box also accepts 48V (15A) DC power via a 3-pin XLR for external power stations. You can use two V-Mount mount batteries and recharge them while they are connected to the plugged-in light.
The 600d Pro is weatherproof (dust and water resistant), so it is built to withstand any shooting environment. When it comes to features Aputure has left no stone unturned with the inclusion of special effects such as paparazzi, fireworks, lightning, faulty bulb, TV, pulsing, strobe, and explosion. Aputure has also generously provided a rolling case for storage and transport.
- 98,500 Lux at 3.3' with the Hyper Reflector
- 8,500+ Lux at 9.8' with the Hyper Reflector
- 29,300+ Lux at 9.8' with the F10 Fresnel
- Comparable to a 1200W HMI or Joker 800
- 0 to 100% Stepless brightness control
- CRI: 96, TLCI: 96, SSI (D55): 72
- Dust and light rain weather resistant
- Multiple control methods: 2.4 GHz remote, Sidus Link Bluetooth App control, built-in wireless DMX, Art net, Ethernet, 5-pin DMX512 In and Out
- Dual battery plate power supply supports multiple voltages up to half or full power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
- Can achieve half output with two V-mount or Gold Mount batteries (14.4V / 15A, 26V / 8.5A, 28.8V / 7.5A)
- Can achieve max. power with two V-mount or Gold Mount batteries (26V / 18A, 28.8V / 16A)
- Charge V-Mount batteries when plugged into AC Power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
- Supports 48 VDC input power at 15A, including battery power stations and block batteries (3-pin XLR)
- Optimized LS 600-Series Hyper Reflector for increased output
- Accepts Bowens mount light modifiers
- Curved, handbrake-locking yoke with 360° rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby Pin for easy mounting
- Separate control box for a lighter lamp head
- 19.7' Weatherproof locking Neutrik Power Cable
- Built-in lightning clamp quick release plate
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 8 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion
Saturday/Sunday are only not paid rental days if you wish to return Saturday/Sunday and cannot (because we are closed). In that case, you will return first thing Monday morning.
To schedule to return Monday morning without getting charged for Saturday/Sunday: Set the return for Friday at 5:30pm. (If you are unable to select a return time of 5:30pm, the equipment is unavailable for weekend rental). During checkout, write in the notes that you will be returning Monday morning. Please be sure to return Monday at 8am.
Equipment can be picked up between 4:30pm and 6pm the day before the rental period if the item(s) are available. Please write in the notes during checkout that you would like early pickup.
Returns can happen between 8-10am the day following the rental period (Except Mondays. Reference Weekend Rentals above). Renters will be given a minimum of a $10 late fee or 20% of the day rate charged. Whichever is greater.
Orders made during our closed hours will not be processed until the next morning that we are open and therefore will allow for some discrepancies.
We share our inventory between our Orem and Salt Lake City store and do our best to have equipment in the location that you wish to pick up. Consequently, last minute orders cannot be guaranteed to be all in one location as we are not given time to prep.
Credit Card on File in Case of Damage
A Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card may be kept on file. This agreement authorizes Red Finch Rental to use the card on file for any loss or damage to the equipment rented. A valid state issued ID is required.
Insurance is Not Provided
The renter of equipment accepts full liability for any loss or cost of repair. Renters are required to provide proof of insurance naming Red Finch Rental as addition insured and loss payee. To purchase insurance, contact a provider like athosinsurance.com.
All rental equipment is checked by our staff to ensure proper working conditions prior to leaving the premises. Red Finch Rental must be notified immediately in the case of equipment difficulties at 801-360-3855. Failure to do so may result in full rental charge. Red Finch Rental assumes no liability for equipment failure and/or availability. The renter is responsible for the proper care and operation of the equipment as well as the return of all included accessories.
A $50 cleaning fee will be charged for equipment that is returned dirty.
If excessive cleaning is required, additional fees may be assessed to the discretion of Red Finch Rental Employees. Please do not remove filters from lenses. They are there for your protection.
If a rental is under $100 and is cancelled up to a week before the pick-up date is scheduled there will be no penalty and a full refund if necessary. However, if the rental is over $100 and cancelled up to a week before the pick-up, the renter will be required to pay 10% of the original payment.
Any rentals cancelled within the week before pick-up will be required to pay 20% of the original payment or receive store credit in place of a refund.
Cancellation of any multi-week rentals within the week before pick-up will either be charged 20% of the original payment or can have Red Finch Rental keep their full payment as in-store credit to be used at a later date.
If the rental equipment has been picked up, cancellations or early returns will not result in a refund of money or any discounts.