Aputure LS 600x Pro Kit
- For Studio & Film/TV Production
- Output: 63,900 Lux at 3.3' w/ Reflector
- 2700-6500K CCT
- AC or Battery Power
- Onboard, Wireless, DMX & App Control
- Art-Net & LumenRadio
- CRI 96 | TLCI 98 | SSI 74 | TM-30 95
- Active Cooling, Weather-Resistant Design
- Bowens S Accessory Mount
- Includes Remote, Reflector & Rolling Bag
This Aputure LS 600x Pro Lamp Head is a powerful LED fixture with color and power options, as well as high output augmented by its included 55° Hyper Reflector or an optional Fresnel attachment. The precision fixture has an expansive variable color temperature range from 2700 to 6500K with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 96 - your assurance of precise color reproduction. Besides power, control is a driving force in the design of the 600x Pro. Adjustments can be made locally on the fixture or wirelessly from a distance via the included 2.4 GHz wireless remote, the Sidus Link mobile app, and the built-in wireless DMX control - useful for when your light is mounted overhead or in a hard to reach place. The LS 600x also has four dimming curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, and S-Curve, to ensure accuracy regardless of your chosen brightness level.
The light is ready for worldwide use via its multi-voltage power supply but can also be powered by a 48V battery or two 14.4V, 26V, or 28.8V batteries when AC power is unavailable. You can mount the batteries and recharge them while you are using the light.
The 600x Pro is dust and water resistant so it can withstand practically any shooting environment. When it comes to features Aputure has left no stone unturned with the inclusion of special effects such as Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, Explosion and Fire. Aputure has also generously provided a rolling case for storage and transport.
- Lux is 18,510+ at 9.8' with the F10 Fresnel at 5600K
- Lux is 5,610+ at 9.8' with the LS 600 Series HyperReflector at 5600K
- Variable CCT: 2700 to 6500K
- Precision color-blending optics
- Max and constant output power modes
- Stepless brightness control: 0-100%
- CRI and TLCI ≥96, SSI (D56): 74, SSI (Tungsten): 85
- Dust and water resistant
- Multiple Control Methods: 2.4 GHz remote, Sidus link
- Bluetooth app control, built-in wireless DMX, Art-net, Ethernet, 5-Pin DMX512 In and Out
- Multi-voltage battery plates support 14.4V / 26V / 28.8V batteries
- Supports 48V/15A DC input power (3-pin XLR) including battery power stations and block batteries
- Optimized Output: LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector
- Utilizes universal Bowens mount
- Frequency modulation to remove flicker
- Curved, disk brake yoke with 360° rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby pin (28mm/16mm) for easy mounting
- Separate control box for a lighter lamp head
- Weatherproof head cable: 24.6', Locking Neutrik Power Cable: 19.7'
- Lightning Clamp quick release plate
- Four Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- Nine Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, Explosion, and Fire
Saturday/Sunday are only not paid rental days if you wish to return Saturday/Sunday and cannot (because we are closed). In that case, you will return first thing Monday morning.
To schedule to return Monday morning without getting charged for Saturday/Sunday: Set the return for Friday at 5:30pm. (If you are unable to select a return time of 5:30pm, the equipment is unavailable for weekend rental). During checkout, write in the notes that you will be returning Monday morning. Please be sure to return Monday at 8am.
Equipment can be picked up between 4:30pm and 6pm the day before the rental period if the item(s) are available. Please write in the notes during checkout that you would like early pickup.
Returns can happen between 8-10am the day following the rental period (Except Mondays. Reference Weekend Rentals above). Renters will be given a minimum of a $10 late fee or 20% of the day rate charged. Whichever is greater.
Orders made during our closed hours will not be processed until the next morning that we are open and therefore will allow for some discrepancies.
We share our inventory between our Orem and Salt Lake City store and do our best to have equipment in the location that you wish to pick up. Consequently, last minute orders cannot be guaranteed to be all in one location as we are not given time to prep.
Credit Card on File in Case of Damage
A Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card may be kept on file. This agreement authorizes Red Finch Rental to use the card on file for any loss or damage to the equipment rented. A valid state issued ID is required.
Insurance is Not Provided
The renter of equipment accepts full liability for any loss or cost of repair. Renters are required to provide proof of insurance naming Red Finch Rental as addition insured and loss payee. To purchase insurance, contact a provider like athosinsurance.com.
All rental equipment is checked by our staff to ensure proper working conditions prior to leaving the premises. Red Finch Rental must be notified immediately in the case of equipment difficulties at 801-360-3855. Failure to do so may result in full rental charge. Red Finch Rental assumes no liability for equipment failure and/or availability. The renter is responsible for the proper care and operation of the equipment as well as the return of all included accessories.
A $50 cleaning fee will be charged for equipment that is returned dirty.
If excessive cleaning is required, additional fees may be assessed to the discretion of Red Finch Rental Employees. Please do not remove filters from lenses. They are there for your protection.
If a rental is under $100 and is cancelled up to a week before the pick-up date is scheduled there will be no penalty and a full refund if necessary. However, if the rental is over $100 and cancelled up to a week before the pick-up, the renter will be required to pay 10% of the original payment.
Any rentals cancelled within the week before pick-up will be required to pay 20% of the original payment or receive store credit in place of a refund.
Cancellation of any multi-week rentals within the week before pick-up will either be charged 20% of the original payment or can have Red Finch Rental keep their full payment as in-store credit to be used at a later date.
If the rental equipment has been picked up, cancellations or early returns will not result in a refund of money or any discounts.