Lithium Battery Audio Kit
For Zoom F8 and F4
- Compatible batteries: All NP Li-ion/Ni-CD/NiMH batteries; and all ENDURA V-Mount Li-ion batteries can be charged with a C-NP2E cable adaptor, available separately from IDX.
- Internal safety features protect both the battery and charger from serious damage should faulty or misused batteries be placed on charge. The JL-2PLUS will automatically stop charging should any battery reach an over voltage condition.
- Lightweight, high impact polycarbonate enclosure weighs just 1.7 lbs., and features a recessed power switch and integrated carry handle.
3 - IDX NP-L7S Batteries:
- Three power indicator LEDs are located on the side of the NP-L7S for a quick and easy check to see if the battery is empty, full or requires charge.
- Battery circuit protection ensures the NP-L7S is protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures.
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the NP-L7S is one of the most reliable NP type batteries on the market, as well as being the safest and most environmentally friendly in its battery classification.
- Weighing just over 1 lbs., the NP-L7S is compact and durable, ideal for regular use and transportation to and from location.
- The NP-L7S can be fully recharged quickly and safely using a two or four channel NP charger from IDX as well as V-Mount ENDURA chargers using a charge connector adaptor.
Remote Audio BDS v4 Battery Distribution System
- Includes BDS v4 Battery Distributor
- Includes NP-1 Battery Input Cable
- Includes CSQN BDS Power Output Cable
- Includes 2 CL33 Power Output Cables
How to Schedule the Weekend
Saturday/Sunday are only not paid rental days if you wish to return Saturday/Sunday and cannot (because we are closed). In that case, you will return first thing Monday morning.
To schedule to return Monday morning without getting charged for Saturday/Sunday: Set the return for Friday at 3pm. During checkout, write in the notes that you will be returning Monday morning. Please be sure to return Monday at 8am.
Equipment can be picked up at 4pm the day before the rental period. Returns can happen between 8-10am the day following the rental period (Except Mondays. Reference Weekend Rentals above). Renters will be given a minimum of a $10 late fee or 20% of the day rate charged. Whichever is greater.
Orders made during our closed hours will not be processed until the next morning that we are open and therefore will allow for some discrepancies.
We share our inventory between our Orem and Salt Lake City store and do our best to have equipment in the location that you wish to pick up. Consequently, last minute orders cannot be guaranteed to be all in one location as we are not given time to prep.
Credit Card on File in Case of Damage
A Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card may be kept on file. This agreement authorizes Red Finch Rental to use the card on file for any loss or damage to the equipment rented. A valid state issued ID is required.
Insurance is Not Provided
The renter of equipment accepts full liability for any loss or cost of repair. Insurance coverage is the responsibility of the renter. To purchase insurance, contact a provider like athosinsurance.com.
All rental equipment is checked by our staff to ensure proper working conditions prior to leaving the premises. Red Finch Rental must be notified immediately in the case of equipment difficulties at 801-360-3855. Failure to do so may result in full rental charge. Red Finch Rental assumes no liability for equipment failure and/or availability. The renter is responsible for the proper care and operation of the equipment as well as the return of all included accessories.
A $50 cleaning fee will be charged for equipment that is returned dirty.
If excessive cleaning is required, additional fees may be assessed to the discretion of Red Finch Rental Employees. Please do not remove filters from lenses. They are there for your protection.
If a rental is under $100 and is cancelled up to a week before the pick-up date is scheduled there will be no penalty and a full refund if necessary. However, if the rental is over $100 and cancelled up to a week before the pick-up, the renter will be required to pay 10% of the original payment.
Any rentals cancelled within the week before pick-up will be required to pay 20% of the original payment or receive store credit in place of a refund.
Cancellation of any multi-week rentals within the week before pick-up will either be charged 20% of the original payment or can have Red Finch Rental keep their full payment as in-store credit to be used at a later date.
If the rental equipment has been picked up, cancellations or early returns will not result in a refund of money or any discounts.