Tilta MB-T15 Mini Matte Box
TILTA Tiltaing Mini Matte Box MB-T15 with Four Lens Adapter Rings (82mm, 77mm, 67mm, and 72mm) Suitable for DSLR mirrorless Style Cameras
- The Mini Matte Box is a lightweight, affordable solution for filmmakers using DSLR and mirrorless style cameras. The Mini Matte Box weighs only 140g (4.9oz). It provides added protection for your lens and can help prevent light flares with the included top french flag.
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 screw holes and cold shoe mounts provide several mounting points for a variety of accessories such as small LED lights or microphones.
- The kit also includes a 15mm rod adapter that attaches to the bottom of the matte box, providing support for the weight of the matte box as well as a way to secure your lens in place to provide lens stability (does not support lenses with front element telescoping).
- The added benefit of this matte box are the two filter options. The front of the matte box provides a slot for any standard 4?5.65 filter. Also, screw-on filters can be attached to the included adapter rings via the inside threading that match each adapter ring diameter. This adapter ring is first attached to your lens and then the matte box clamps onto the adapter ring.
- The kit includes the Mini Matte Box, top french flag, 15mm single rod support attachment, and four lens adapter rings (82mm, 77mm, 67mm, and 72mm). Additional adapter rings in non-standard sizes (52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 85mm) as well as cine version adapter rings (80mm and 85mm) will be made available soon.
Saturday/Sunday are only not paid rental days if you wish to return Saturday/Sunday and cannot (because we are closed). In that case, you will return first thing Monday morning.
To schedule to return Monday morning without getting charged for Saturday/Sunday: Set the return for Friday at 5:30pm. (If you are unable to select a return time of 5:30pm, the equipment is unavailable for weekend rental). During checkout, write in the notes that you will be returning Monday morning. Please be sure to return Monday at 8am.
Equipment can be picked up between 4:30pm and 6pm the day before the rental period if the item(s) are available. Please write in the notes during checkout that you would like early pickup.
Returns can happen between 8-10am the day following the rental period (Except Mondays. Reference Weekend Rentals above). Renters will be given a minimum of a $10 late fee or 20% of the day rate charged. Whichever is greater.
Orders made during our closed hours will not be processed until the next morning that we are open and therefore will allow for some discrepancies.
We share our inventory between our Orem and Salt Lake City store and do our best to have equipment in the location that you wish to pick up. Consequently, last minute orders cannot be guaranteed to be all in one location as we are not given time to prep.
Credit Card on File in Case of Damage
A Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card may be kept on file. This agreement authorizes Red Finch Rental to use the card on file for any loss or damage to the equipment rented. A valid state issued ID is required.
Insurance is Not Provided
The renter of equipment accepts full liability for any loss or cost of repair. Renters are required to provide proof of insurance naming Red Finch Rental as addition insured and loss payee. To purchase insurance, contact a provider like athosinsurance.com.
All rental equipment is checked by our staff to ensure proper working conditions prior to leaving the premises. Red Finch Rental must be notified immediately in the case of equipment difficulties at 801-360-3855. Failure to do so may result in full rental charge. Red Finch Rental assumes no liability for equipment failure and/or availability. The renter is responsible for the proper care and operation of the equipment as well as the return of all included accessories.
A $50 cleaning fee will be charged for equipment that is returned dirty.
If excessive cleaning is required, additional fees may be assessed to the discretion of Red Finch Rental Employees. Please do not remove filters from lenses. They are there for your protection.
If a rental is under $100 and is cancelled up to a week before the pick-up date is scheduled there will be no penalty and a full refund if necessary. However, if the rental is over $100 and cancelled up to a week before the pick-up, the renter will be required to pay 10% of the original payment.
Any rentals cancelled within the week before pick-up will be required to pay 20% of the original payment or receive store credit in place of a refund.
Cancellation of any multi-week rentals within the week before pick-up will either be charged 20% of the original payment or can have Red Finch Rental keep their full payment as in-store credit to be used at a later date.
If the rental equipment has been picked up, cancellations or early returns will not result in a refund of money or any discounts.